Sunday 26 June 2011

Customer Review - Arthritis pain has lessened while wearing Amber Kids Natural Baltic Amber



Amber Kids would like to share with you a review from one of our lovely customers.

 I received my multi necklace last week. It looks great. Since wearing my bracelet and now the necklace I am sure my arthritis is less painful. My fingers move much easier and are not hurting at all. The only thing I have changed is wearing the Amber Kids jewellery. I am in Melbourne and usually the winter brings more aches and pains so I am delighted. Adults - give it a try and you get to wear lovely pieces too! - Sue.H.

If you too would like to experience the benefits of Natural Baltic Amber, then pop on over to our online store at www.amberkids.com.au and take a look at the beautiful adult and kids jewellery we have available.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...